We understand that grants are often required to purchase the equipment and systems that law enforcement agencies require. We have years of experience working with agencies that use various types of funding to purchase what is needed. Our staff can work with you in providing the information you need before the grant application begins, or post grant award to ensure compliance is followed.
If you are in the beginning stages of applying for a grant, we encourage you to contact our staff as we can help provide you with valuable information as you begin the grant-writing process.
- Funding Information: Bureau of Justice Assistance
- Office of Justice Programs Grants 101 Training: http://ojp.gov/grants101/index.htm
- Department of Justice Agency Grant Sites:https://www.justice.gov/business/grants
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program: https://www.bja.gov/ProgramDetails.aspx?Program_ID=59
- National Institute of Justice Grant Sites: http://www.nij.gov/funding/pages/equipment-funding.aspx
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service: https://www.ncjrs.gov/fedgrant.html
- A variety of blogs, helpful links and guides to grant writing by law enforcement officers:PoliceGrantsHelp.com
For more information on how ACE works to meet grant requirements, call 540-721-1000 or email email@example.com